realurl still supports 4.5 LTS while dd_googlesitemap requires 6.x or newer now. Also in preparation to support the newer news extension, former news sitemap is renamed to tt_news.
I think realurl and dd_googlesitemap can be used with TYPO3 7.1 too but I did not test that version yet. O hope to make it soon.
If you wonder why this happens slowly, the answer is simple: there is daily work and family, which takes priority over free work. As to 7.0, my employer is interested in getting these extension work with TYPO3 7.0, so they sponsored it with certain amount of time. This is how I could get these extensions out.
Mar 15, 2015
Mar 10, 2015
Does anybody else think that it is a complete lack of style or it is only me so conservative?
I am getting really disappointed by Apple recently:
- Killing Aperture - the "best quality" RAW processing program!
- All those stability and Wi-Fi issues in all recent hardware
- Maps flop
- Abnormal prices when everything else goes cheaper
- Annoying "continuity" forced in Yosemite
- Inability to make something as convenient as DropBox but creating iCloud Drive, which nobody wants to use
- Trying to block Spotify instead of doing something similar
I start thinking about alternatives. Not because of the price but because it seems that Apple has finally lost its main key thing: usability.
I am still using iPhone 4s because all newer devices were not worth the money. And I am still on Macbook Pro 2011 with HiRes matte screen and Mavericks because it is the best working environment available now.
What will I do if my iPhone 4s or Macbook Pro breaks? What should I get next? Definitely not Samsung or Lenovo or Acer. But what? What notebook has the same great matte display with good resolution and colors suitable for photo manipulation? What phone works nicely with decent battery life?
Mar 3, 2015
There are two things I want to tell today:
- RealURL 2.x is still in the work and it will take time until it will become ready & public
- A new release of RealURL 1.x will be out this or next week and it will be compatible with TYPO3 from 4.5.40 to 7.1.999 (without core compatibility layer). The same extension for all supported TYPO3 versions. 1.x releases will come out until 2.x is available and if there are bug fixes to publish.