Just got a message from JetBrains:
PhpStorm 3.0 is now available and introduces the Smart Duplicated Code Detector to help you quickly find similar blocks through your entire code base and securely get rid of them without losing the intended functionality.
Also a new integrated UML tool allows you to quickly get a bird’s-eye-view of your project structure, or even a semantic view of the changes in the recent VCS commits made by your colleagues.
Furthermore, to ensure that your code works fast and doesn’t cause any performance bottlenecks, the IDE now includes a profiler, a new PHPUnit test runner and JSTestDriver.
The new key functionality in PhpStorm 3.0 includes:
- Smart Duplicated Code Detector
- PHP UML roundtrip diagrams
- Profiling results browser for Xdebug and Zend Debugger engines
- PhpUnit 3.6 integration
- CoffeeScript support
- Significant improvements to FTP/SFTP Sync
- TFS support and revision graph for GIT
- Streamlined UI across all operating systems