There are many small things that go around. None of them is large enough to write a full post, so I am posting a single message about this "work in progress". So here is what I do these days:
- I am involved in SEO activities a lot these days. Therefore I am studying SEO resources, such as Aaron Wall's seobook.com (I really like Aaron!) or seomoz.org. I used to work with SEO in the past but I am a bit obsolete in this area now. So I am learning new and changed stuff as fast as I can.
- There is a review of the new "Learning ExtJS" book from Packt Publishing on this site. Check it out. The book is exceptionally good and useful for any ExtJS developer: from beginners to advanced. It is that rare type of the book, which is a must for any serious developer in this area.
- I linked my Twitter profile to my Facebook profile. I did not really use Twitter before but now I plan to use it to keep both these accounts up to date with what I do.
- I slowly drift away from the TYPO3 core development. This is less interesting for me now than it was for past several years. I plan to continue extension development and TYPO3 consulting but in a year or so I might change TYPO3 to something else. This decision grows for a couple of months already. Most likely I will focus on general web security, optimization, SEO and analytics.
- I started spring clean up of the house. It is always good to reduce clatter and get rid of old stuff.